This modern multifunction, boot fits perfectly and offers optimal stability. This makes the Ferrox Pro GTX Lo ideal for dynamic outdoor activities. The upper made of durable synthetic material reduces weight and offers good stability. In addition, the sporty boot is guaranteed waterproof thanks to the Gore-Tex lining and makes your feet feel right at home.
- Gore-Tex Lining: Guaranteed weather protection, even in pouring rain and heavy snow: The innovative Gore-Tex technology delivers optimal waterproof protection and breathability.
- Lowa Rubber Outsole: The Lowa Rubber Outsole is a LOWA-conceived component whose tread design is made from an optimised rubber mixture and was created with the challenges of real-world use in mind. The strengths of a rubber outsole are reflected in the excellent traction that it provides on all sorts of different terrains.
- Support Frame: In the form of the Lowa MONOWRAP® frame, the midsole supports the foot in those places that are subject to great stress. The sole design is only slightly raised.
- DynaPU®: The midsole is the heart of rolling properties and shoe cushioning. It is usually made from a foamed plastic. Lowa has exclusively developed a special polyurethane (PU) foam material that meets all cushioning, comfort and durability criteria: Lowa DynaPU®. The special feature: The material is extremely stable. It retains its stability and substance even when it is pressed together 1,000 times. As a result, the finished shoes will maintain their optimal cushioning ability even after you have walked many kilometres in them.
- Double Injection: To provide optimal cushioning and improve comfort, the sole of the shoe is attached to the upper in a complex injection-moulding process meaning the upper shoe is placed in a specially-designed mould. The form is filled with several layers of a PU foamed material. This creates the sole and directly joins it to the upper.
- Soft Stabilizer: To stabilise the soles of directly sprayed Lowa footwear, a soft nylon joint-stabilising element has been integrated into the sole. As a result, the boots are perfect for everyday outdoor use.
- Minimal Seams: The use of a single-section fabric upper eliminates stitching and, thus, friction and irritation. The result? Increased comfort.