It takes just one glance to see that the Renegade Evo ICE GTX is definitely not your average winter boot. Thanks to its discreet Derby style, it can handle anything you throw at it. What's more, the boot comes with state-of-the-art sole technology. With the help of the Vibram® Arctic Grip, the boots are ready to take on any winter adventure you have in store for them.
- Gore-Tex Partelana Lining: When the temperature falls below freezing, the Gore-Tex membrane equipped with additional warm lining (80% polyester/20% wool) provides optimal comfort.
- Vibram® Arctic-Grip: Vibram® Arctic Grip represents state-of-the-art sole technology. The cold-weather grip system is the most-advanced technology for winter footwear that Vibram® has ever invented. The technology combines a Vibram® mixture that has been optimised for durability and all-round performance with an advanced rubber-mixture filling that delivers incomparable grip on wet ice.
- Moderately Stiff: Footwear labelled “moderately stiff” provides a good combination of optimal support for the foot’s musculature and pleasant rolling properties.
- Support Frame: In the form of the Lowa Monowrap® frame, the midsole supports the foot in those places that are subject to great stress. The sole design is only slightly raised.
- DynaPU®: The midsole is the heart of rolling properties and shoe cushioning. It is usually made from a foamed plastic. Lowa has exclusively developed a special polyurethane (PU) foam material that meets all cushioning, comfort and durability criteria: Lowa DynaPU®. The special feature: The material is extremely stable. It retains its stability and substance even when it is pressed together 1,000 times. As a result, the finished shoes will maintain their optimal cushioning ability even after you have walked many kilometres in them.
- Double Injection: To provide optimal cushioning and improve comfort, the sole of the shoe is attached to the upper in a complex injection-moulding process meaning the upper shoe is placed in a specially-designed mould. The form is filled with several layers of a PU foamed material. This creates the sole and directly joins it to the upper.
- Medium Stabilizer: To stabilise the soles of directly sprayed Lowa footwear, a medium-hard nylon joint-stabilising element has been integrated into the sole. As a result, the boots are perfect for use on outdoor paths.