A refined retro look with today’s best functionality: The Pinto GTX Mid offers this and much more. The high-quality trekking boot made of smooth leather has what it takes to become your favourite pair of boots. The boots are completely waterproof thanks a GORE-TEX membrane and are equipped with multipurpose Vibram® Trac® Lite II soles. As a result, they have everything you need to enjoy a perfect trekking tour.
- Gore-Tex Lining: Guaranteed weather protection, even in pouring rain and heavy snow: The innovative Gore-Tex technology delivers optimal waterproof protection and breathability.
- Vibram®: For many years now, Vibram® has been the market leader for anti-slip and durable shoe soles. The hallmark qualities of Vibram® soles include the exceptional support they provide on the widest types of terrain and the optimal abrasion resistance created by the rubber mixture.
- Medium Shank: The stable insole creates a good balance between support for the foot and flexibility of the boot on trekking tours with light backpacks.
- Resoleable: This shoe model can also be resoled. You will receive more information from customer service or at www.lowa.com.
- X-Lacing®: Optimal positioning of the tongue, without any slippage or pressure points: This is what X-LACING® technology is all about. This special lacing system fixes the tongue both vertically and horizontally. The lacing system gains independence from the height of the instep as a result, making it perfect for any type of foot. In this technology, the pressure of the laces is borne not just by the hooks and is transferred to the tongue as well.