Women’s feet are differently. Made exactly to her specifications is the women’s trekking boot Mauria GTX Ws. It’s perfect for multi-day, hut-to-hut hikes in alpine terrain or for other demanding tours in the highlands and hills. The waterproof Gore-Tex lining provides optimal temperature regulation.
- Gore-Tex Lining: Guaranteed weather protection, even in pouring rain and heavy snow: The innovative Gore-Tex technology delivers optimal waterproof protection and breathability.
- Vibram®: For many years now, Vibram® has been the market leader for anti-slip and durable shoe soles. The hallmark qualities of Vibram® soles include the exceptional support they provide on the widest types of terrain and the optimal abrasion resistance created by the rubber mixture.
- Medium Shank: The stable insole creates a good balance between support for the foot and flexibility of the boot on trekking tours with light backpacks.
- Resoleable: This shoe model can also be resoled. You will receive more information from customer service or at www.lowa.com.
- Lowa Flex®: To add flexibility to each eyelet, the lacing systems through which laces are threaded are installed separately. These sections are made of soft leather trim or textile materials that prevent pressure points from being created. Thanks to the flexible arrangement of the eyelets, the laces can easily be pulled all the way to the toe area without producing any excessive pressure on individual areas. But the tongue always maintains its optimal positioning.
- X-Lacing®: Optimal positioning of the tongue, without any slippage or pressure points: This is what X-LACING® technology is all about. This special lacing system fixes the tongue both vertically and horizontally. The lacing system gains independence from the height of the instep as a result, making it perfect for any type of foot. In this technology, the pressure of the laces is borne not just by the hooks and is transferred to the tongue as well.