Thelma is a fully waterproof and windproof parka with taped seams. Thelma has a matte finish, which has a nice, sturdy feel to it. It has a feminine look, highlighted by the drawstring waist and hem. Snap fasteners for adjusting the cuff width. The hood is fixed and offers two types of adjustment. Thelma has a two-way zip front for ventilation with a protective storm flap and discreet fasteners. Two buttoned front pockets with side openings and two zipped breast pockets. Two inside pockets, one zipped. The lining has been dyed using Solution Dye, a dye technique that saves up to 80% water compared to conventionally dyed polyester/polyamide fabric. PFC-free water-repellent finish. The outer shell fabric is made using 100% reycled fibres.
- Two-way adjustable hood: The hood size can be adjusted in two directions for the best fit.
- Two-way frontzip: Open the zip halfway for ventilation and create a slit when needed.
- Adjustable hem: Adjust the shape of the garment and keep the heat inside.
- Adjustable sleeve ends: Adjust to a desired, snug fit to prevent the cold from seeping in.
- Adjustable waist: Adjust the shape of the garment and keep the heat inside.
- Zipped chest pocket: Pocket with easy access and zip closing for keeping items safe.
- Chin guard: Soft brushed material for extra comfort and softness against the chin.
- Fixed hood: Hood attached to the garment to protect from the elements.
- Buttoned front pockets: Pockets with easy access and button closing for keeping items safe.
- Inner stash pocket
- Napoleon pocket: Pocket underneath the front placket for easy access.
- One hand adjustable hood: Adjust the hood size in two directions with a one-hand adjusting point.
- Covered front zip: The front zip is covered to protect from the weather.
Get 5% off
of a beanie, headband or cap
of your choice!
Place a jacket and a beanie, headband or cap in your cart and add the coupon code "5% BEANIE