Leya is a long, padded, sporty parka with many functional details for everyday use. It is fully windproof and waterproof with taped seams, and has a relaxed fit with a straight silhouette. The waist is adjustable and there are slits on the sides for increased mobility.
Leya has a fixed, adjustable hood and a full-length two-way front zip with a protective storm flap. It is easy to fold up the sleeves for a shorter sleeve length. A warming fleece mesh is added on the inside back. It has two buttoned front pockets with side openings, and a zipped chest pocket. Inside the right front pocket is a reflective strap to fold out if needed. The padding is made of 100% recycled fibres. Most part of the lining has been dyed using Solution Dye, a dye technique that saves up to 80% water compared to conventionally dyed polyester/polyamide fabric. PFC-free water-repellent finish.
- Adjustable hood: Adjust the hood size to fit the head for activities in any weather.
- Adjustable waist at back
- Chin guard: Soft brushed material for extra comfort and softness against the chin.
- Fixed hood: Hood attached to the garment to protect from the elements.
- Front: Placket with button and zipper closing
- Front: Two-way frontzip: Open the zip halfway for ventilation and create a slit when needed.
- Moulded hood peak
- Other: Hanger at back
- Pocket: Zipped chest pocket: Pocket with easy access and zip closing for keeping items safe.
- Pocket: Buttoned front pockets: Pockets with easy access and button closing for keeping items safe.
- Reflective logo print
- Reflective strap in front pocket: Fold out the reflective strap for visibility in the dark.
- Sleeve end: Inside elastic cuff: Elastic cuffs adapt to any movements and block out the cold.
- Slits at sides: The slits at the sides allow for better and easier mobility.
Get 5% off
of a beanie, headband or cap
of your choice!
Place a jacket and a beanie, headband or cap in your cart and add the coupon code "5% BEANIE