Designed for ski touring and mountaineering, the Taiss Hybrid Hooded Jacket is suitable for mountain activities requiring the right balance of warmth and breathability. The unique Octa lining is made of 100% recycled material, providing excellent insulation even when wet while also regulating temperature by allowing excess heat to dissipate. This makes it suitable for a large temperature range, without having to take layers on or off. This makes the Taiss Hybrid suitable for layering or even wearing on its own. The combination of a lightweight, woven nylon material and stretchy, double-woven softshell material ensures maximum freedom of movement, abrasion resistance and wind protection. To top it all off, the Taiss Hybrid has features like insulated pockets for your hands and 3D formed thumb loops, making it the go-to for your mountain adventures.
- Hybrid construction for an optimum balance of weather protection and thermal comfort
- Mesh liner in the lower back and shoulder areas
- Hood with elasticated border
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Jacket can be stowed in side pocket
- Adjustable hem
- PFC-free DWR
Get 5% off
of a beanie, headband or cap
of your choice!
Place a jacket and a beanie, headband or cap in your cart and add the coupon code "5% BEANIE