Hiking boots are by definition not necessarily suited for everyday wear. Nevertheless, they are being worn more and more often in the city. What was previously considered stiff and excessive is nearly the norm in today’s urban lifestyle. The functional hybrid solution with a casual look is consciously heading off in a new direction, one in which it skilfully pulls off the balancing act between lifestyle and outdoor footwear. The trendy shoe shines in every way. The reduced Lowa Monowrap® frame that optimally supports the foot and the cushioning mid-sole made of Lowa DynaPU® create a complete, eye-catching look. “Lifestyle meets outdoor” – this sums up the essence of the functional models in the best-possible way. With its urban trendsetters, Lowa once again provides a multifunctional solution for all sorts of activities for users’ shoe closets – no matter whether the footwear is destined for use in the mountains or downtown.
- Gore-Tex Lining: Guaranteed weather protection, even in pouring rain and heavy snow: The innovative Gore-Tex technology delivers optimal waterproof protection and breathability.
- Lowa Rubber Outsole: The Lowa Rubber Outsole is a Lowa-conceived component whose tread design is made from an optimised rubber mixture and was created with the challenges of real-world use in mind. The strengths of a rubber outsole are reflected in the excellent traction that it provides on all sorts of different terrains.
- Flexible: Footwear labelled “flexible” has little rigidity. This quality supports the foot’s natural rolling properties.
- Support Frame: In the form of the Lowa Monowrap® frame, the midsole supports the foot in those places that are subject to great stress. The sole design is only slightly raised.
- DynaPU®: The midsole is the heart of rolling properties and shoe cushioning. It is usually made from a foamed plastic. Lowa has exclusively developed a special polyurethane (PU) foam material that meets all cushioning, comfort and durability criteria: Lowa DynaPU®. The special feature: The material is extremely stable. It retains its stability and substance even when it is pressed together 1,000 times. As a result, the finished shoes will maintain their optimal cushioning ability even after you have walked many kilometres in them.
- Double Injection: To provide optimal cushioning and improve comfort, the sole of the shoe is attached to the upper in a complex injection-moulding process meaning the upper shoe is placed in a specially-designed mould. The form is filled with several layers of a PU foamed material. This creates the sole and directly joins it to the upper.
- Soft Stabilizer: To stabilise the soles of directly sprayed Lowa footwear, a soft nylon joint-stabilising element has been integrated into the sole. As a result, the boots are perfect for everyday outdoor use.