The Combat Boot GTX is robust, stable and tough. The mission boot comes with a high quality upper made of full-grain leather and a wrap-around rubber rand. It is designed in particular for marches conducted with heavy backpacks. Thanks to its chemical-resistant Gore-Tex membrane, the boot offers complete protection from moisture and wind. It remains breathable during use, a quality that ensures the highest level of wearing comfort even under adverse conditions during long missions. The heat- and coldinsulating sole complex of the certified model is anti-slip. It is also resistant to oil, petrol and contact heat. The mission footwear Combat Boot GTX is antistatic as well.
- Sole: Vibram® Tsavo
- Midsole: 100% Polyurethane (PU)
- Insole: Approx. 50% Viscoelastic latex foam; Approx. 40% Polyester; Approx. 10% Mesh
- Upper material: 100% Full-grain leather
- Lining material: 100% Gore-Tex
- As a result of its construction, the footwear exhibits a strong resistance to bending.
- Weight: 1920 g/Pair (UK 8)