The Badia GTX Ws is the perfect companion for all women who love to wear light and functional boots on long trekking tours or demanding multiday hut-to-hut hikes. Thanks to its waterproof GORE-TEX membrane, the trekking boot provides a high level of protection even when the weather turns nasty. The fit can be quickly and easily adjusted with the help of high-quality roller eyelets. The Vibram® Trac® Lite II sole provides the right traction in all situations.
- Gore-Tex Lining: Guaranteed weather protection, even in pouring rain and heavy snow: The innovative Gore-Tex technology delivers optimal waterproof protection and breathability.
- Vibram®: For many years now, Vibram® has been the market leader for anti-slip and durable shoe soles. The hallmark qualities of Vibram® soles include the exceptional support they provide on the widest types of terrain and the optimal abrasion resistance created by the rubber mixture.
- Resoleable: This shoe model can also be resoled. You will receive more information from customer service or at www.lowa.com.
- Medium Shank: The stable insole creates a good balance between support for the foot and flexibility of the boot on trekking tours with light backpacks.
- 2-Zone-Lacing: Thanks to the dual-zone lacing system, the forefoot and upper have their own separately adjustable lacing zones. As a result, the boot can be individually adjusted to the foot’s anatomy.
- X-Lacing®: Optimal positioning of the tongue, without any slippage or pressure points: This is what X-Lacing® technology is all about. This special lacing system fixes the tongue both vertically and horizontally. The lacing system gains independence from the height of the instep as a result, making it perfect for any type of foot. In this technology, the pressure of the laces is borne not just by the hooks and is transferred to the tongue as well.
- Roller Eyelets: Laces need to run flexibly and smoothly through the eyelets. Small balls installed in the metal eyelets keep the friction created by the laces to a minimum.