Light, airy, Aerano GTX: This jack-of-all trades boot features waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX SURROUND® technology. The all-terrain classic model takes a reduced approach to its design. The result is a hybrid outdoor shoe that’s perfect for everyday use.
- GORE-TEX Lining: Guaranteed weather protection, even in pouring rain and heavy snow: The innovative GORE-TEX technology delivers optimal waterproof protection and breathability.
- Lowa Rubber Outsole: The Lowa RUBBER OUTSOLE is a LOWA-conceived component whose tread design is made from an optimised rubber mixture and was created with the challenges of real-world use in mind. The strengths of a rubber outsole are reflected in the excellent traction that it provides on all sorts of different terrains.
- Support Frame: In the form of the Lowa MONOWRAP® frame, the midsole supports the foot in those places that are subject to great stress. The sole design is only slightly raised.
- DynaPU®: The midsole is the heart of rolling properties and shoe cushioning. It is usually made from a foamed plastic. Lowa has exclusively developed a special polyurethane (PU) foam material that meets all cushioning, comfort and durability criteria: Lowa DynaPU®. The special feature: The material is extremely stable. It retains its stability and substance even when it is pressed together 1,000 times. As a result, the finished shoes will maintain their optimal cushioning ability even after you have walked many kilometres in them.
- Double Injection: To provide optimal cushioning and improve comfort, the sole of the shoe is attached to the upper in a complex injection-moulding process meaning the upper shoe is placed in a specially-designed mould. The form is filled with several layers of a PU foamed material. This creates the sole and directly joins it to the upper.
- Soft Stabilizer: To stabilise the soles of directly sprayed Lowa footwear, a soft nylon joint-stabilising element has been integrated into the sole. As a result, the boots are perfect for everyday outdoor use.