The utmost in comfort and perfect fit – that’s what allows you to really enjoy long treks and mountain tours. The comfortable trekking boot CAMINO GTX lives up to that challenge with its innovative upper construction that perceptibly eases the foot’s flexion and thus significantly increases comfort.
- Gore-Tex Lining: Guaranteed weather protection, even in pouring rain and heavy snow: The innovative Gore-Tex technology delivers optimal waterproof protection and breathability.
- Vibram®: For many years now, Vibram® has been the market leader for anti-slip and durable shoe soles. The hallmark qualities of Vibram® soles include the exceptional support they provide on the widest types of terrain and the optimal abrasion resistance created by the rubber mixture.
- Resoleable: This shoe model can also be resoled. You will receive more information from customer service or at www.lowa.com.
- Medium Shank: The stable insole creates a good balance between support for the foot and flexibility of the boot on trekking tours with light backpacks.
- Lowa Flex®: To add flexibility to each eyelet, the lacing systems through which laces are threaded are installed separately. These sections are made of soft leather trim or textile materials that prevent pressure points from being created. Thanks to the flexible arrangement of the eyelets, the laces can easily be pulled all the way to the toe area without producing any excessive pressure on individual areas. But the tongue always maintains its optimal positioning.
- 2-Zone-Lacing: Thanks to the dual-zone lacing system, the forefoot and upper have their own separately adjustable lacing zones. As a result, the boot can be individually adjusted to the foot’s anatomy.