We love an Indian summer as much as you do, but sometimes the fringe seasons aren't as ideal as you want. That's why the Micron 0's water-resistant down, rated for temperatures as low as -18°C, ensures warmth long past the vagaries of shoulder-season weather. The Micron 0 is an ideal choice for trips, climbs and treks when sub-freezing weather is imminent.
- Certified 650 fill power down with Down Defender to improve water-resistance in wet conditions
- Main zipper with anti-snag slider and fold-down second zipper provides added ventilation and easy access
- EN tested for reliable temperature rating
- Anatomically designed footbox with wrap-around construction increases warmth
- Nautilus muli-baffle hood with drawcord.
- Down filled collar.
- Full length locking YKK two-way zipper with draft tube to reduce heat loss.
- Internal stash pocket and heater pocket in footbox.
- Colour: Tangelo/Auburn
- Technology: Down Defender
- Sustainability: PFC-Free DWR, RDS Down
- Insulation Type: Down
- Insulation Detail: 650+ Fill Power RDS Duck Down Down Defender
- Insulation Fill Power: 650+
- Marmot ECO Rating: Better
Get 5% off
of a sleeping liner
of your choice!
Place a sleeping bag and a sleeping liner in your cart and add the coupon code "5% LINER