Get ready to power through uphills and descents with the updated X Ultra 4. It is as agile as a trail-running shoe but with all the stability and grip you need to tackle technical terrain. Equipped with a new chassis, the shoe is even better at protecting sensitive articulations without compromising freedom of movement.
- Drawing on our trail-running expertise, this shoe is lighter and more agile, so you stay nimble on uneven terrain.
- The new Advanced Chassis™ targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility.
- The All Terrain Contagrip® outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- Chassis: Advanced chassis: Advanced Chassis™ is a molded insert embedded in the outsole. Providing strong lateral support and reassuring protection, it also delivers optimal mobility and flexibility.
- Lacing system: Quicklace: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Lining material: Textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Membrane: Gore-Tex: Gore-Tex keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Midsole: EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Outsole: All Terrain Contagrip: Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Outsole: Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Sockliner: Molded OrthoLite sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Sustainability: PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof Gore-Tex models are free from PFCec .
- Upper construction: Active support: These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Upper construction: Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Upper construction: Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Upper construction: Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Upper toecap: Protective toecap
- Upper construction: SensiFit: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Upper construction: Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Upper material: Synthetic upper: Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Upper material: Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Cushion: Regular
- Foot protection: High
- Foot support: Stable
- Outdoor terrain: Mixed trails, Technical
- Shoe width: Wide
- Drop: 11 mm
Get 10% off
a pair of hiking socks
of your choice!
Place a pair of hiking shoes and a pair of hiking socks in your cart and add the coupon code "10% SOCKS