For us, women-specific means a shoe that is fully adapted to the morphology of your feet: a softer cuff, cradling anatomical design and lower density Advanced Chassis™ for greater stability. In the women’s X-Ultra 4, all this is backed up by a grippy outsole that powers through uphills and descents, so you can explore every angle of your freedom.
- The new Advanced Chassis™ targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility.
- The All Terrain Contagrip® outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- With softer materials, especially around the collar and heel, a lower-density chassis and women-specific last, this shoe is designed for your feet.
- Chassis: Advanced chassis: Advanced Chassis™ is a molded insert embedded in the outsole. Providing strong lateral support and reassuring protection, it also delivers optimal mobility and flexibility.
- Lacing system: Quicklace: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Lining material: Textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Outsole: All Terrain Contagrip: Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Outsole: Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- Sockliner: Molded OrthoLite sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Upper construction: Women specific construction
- Upper construction: Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Upper construction: Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Upper toecap: Protective toecap
- Upper construction: SensiFit: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Upper construction: Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Upper material: Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Upper material: Synthetic upper: Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Foot protection: High
- Foot support: Stable
- Outdoor terrain: Mixed trails, Technical
- Shoe width: Standard
Get 10% off
a pair of hiking socks
of your choice!
Place a pair of hiking shoes and a pair of hiking socks in your cart and add the coupon code "10% SOCKS