Designed for long expeditions and tough conditions, the Quest is grippy and supportive. We’ve updated the chassis to target sensitive articulations and wrap the foot for extra support, while also keeping your stride fluid. No matter how tired you are or how heavy your pack, the Quest 4 Gore-Tex ensures a stable yet smooth ride on any terrain.
- The new ADV-C 4D Chassis guides the foot, targeting sensitive articulations, even on the roughest terrain.
- Inspired by our trail running expertise, this backpacking shoe respects the natural flexion of your foot for a smooth ride that flows from step to step.
- Encasing your foot, the new ADV-C 4D Chassis also provides extra support around the heel and helps reduce muscle fatigue especially with a heavy backpack.
- Chassis: 4D Advanced Chassis™: This stable chassis construction harnesses two different midsole components for enhanced foot control and active comfort.
- Lacing system: Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Lining material: Textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Membrane: Gore-Tex: Gore-Tex keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
- Outsole: All Terrain Contagrip: Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Sockliner: Molded OrthoLite sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Sustainability: PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof Gore-Tex models are free from PFCec .
- Upper construction: Active support: These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Upper construction: Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Upper construction: Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Upper toecap: Protective toecap
- Upper construction: SensiFit: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Upper material: nubuck leather: Quality full-grain leather material for longer wear and durability.
- Upper material: Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Foot protection: High
- Foot support: Stable
- Outdoor terrain: Mixed trails, Technical
- Shoe width: Standard
Get 10% off
a pair of hiking socks
of your choice!
Place a pair of hiking shoes and a pair of hiking socks in your cart and add the coupon code "10% SOCKS