The Vango Mokala 450 is a versatile 4-man tent ideal for spontaneous adventures or longer breaks. A key feature of the Mokala is the multi-use front door that offers flexibility and added ventilation; king poles allow the front door to be made into a canopy to provide shelter from all weathers or roll it back fully to enjoy an open space. It also benefits from a rear door that offers flexibility and added ventilation, which leads to dedicated rear storage space, perfect for hiding away all your kit. Generous stand-up height throughout gives a spacious feel, while King sized bedrooms with Nightfall fabric ensure you sleep comfortably through the night. The Mokala is the perfect tent to enjoy the outdoors. Includes king poles for the front door.
- Adjustable Pegging System - Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Bedroom Pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Diamond Clear Windows - Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Fire Retardant Fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Flexible Rear Door - Rear door can be partly rolled up to provide additional low level ventilation into the tent.
- Fully Taped Seams - All flysheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Fully Wind and Rain Tested - Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Handled Carry Bag - Provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- High Visibility Guylines - Strong and easy to see in low light conditions, the colour blends from the tent to a bright orange to enhance visibility.
- King Size Bedrooms - Offers a 70cm sleeping area per person, allowing for a comfortable night's sleep with plenty of space for your bedside table and more
- Lantern Hanging Points - Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- Large mesh vents on inner - Keeps tents cooler in warm conditions and reduces condensation
- Linked-In Groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required
- Multi-Function Front Door - Can be opened from either side, or poled up to form a sun shade, for the best protection in all weathers
- Nightfall Bedrooms - Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn't need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Toggled Inner Divider - Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Vango PowerFlex® Fibreglass Poles - Creates strong, light and reliable structures
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- King Poled Fold-Out Canopy - Creates a spacious canopy that provides additional shelter or sun canopy
- Colour Coded Poles - For easy pitching
- Sentinel Fabric - When pack size and weight are the key factors in choosing your tent, our specifically designed Sentinel Fabric will surpass your needs. Sentinel Fabric is strong and durable, incorporates our ColourLok technology for superior longevity, and is waterproof to a 3,000mm HH rating, ensuring great quality and performance coupled with compact pack sizes
- TBS®II Tension Band System - Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather. Patented EP1905927
Get 5% off
of a camping chair
of your choice!
Place a tent and a camping chair in your cart and add the coupon code "5% CHAIR