The Hinman is a self-inflating, high-density foam-core cold-weather pad with a two-way adjustable valve that makes inflation, deflation, and micro-adjustments easier than ever. The soft, stretch-fabric top provides a cushioned yet very durable sleeping surface. With options for cushioned thickness up to 4" / 10cm, these pads are a great choice when seeking durability and supreme insulation in colder temps. For maximum insulation in cold weather we recommend pairing with a closed cell foam pad.
- Warm and comfortable self-inflating pads, ideal for year-round use
- Durable pad with stretch fabric top and high-density foam to provide ample cushion, insulation and comfort
- Easy inflation, deflation and micro adjustments with two-way, pull-tab valve
- Available in a variety of sizes, up to 4” in thickness
- Doublewide sizes (40" and 50" widths) are ideal for car camping, truck beds.
- Reduced pack size and decreased weight with horizontal foam coring
- Increase warmth when sleeping on frozen ground or snow by adding a closed cell foam pad
- Includes two compression straps for storage and compact travel
- Pull out the orange tab, then step back and watch the pad self-inflate. Replace orange valve and add air to desired firmness
- Stretch-fabric top provides soft cushion
- Durable polyester bottom
- Solid foam core: 1.5" thick pads
- Foam core with horizontal coring: 2.5" and 4" thick pads
- Two-way, pull-tab valve allows for easy inflation, deflation and micro adjustments
- Forest Stewardship Council certified recyclable packaging
Get 5% off
of a travel pillow
of your choice!
Place a sleeping mat and a travel pillow in your cart and add the coupon code "5% PILLOW