Shorts that go the distance. The Taiss SO Shorts are designed for long alpine climbing tours and multi-day hikes through pathless terrain. They are made from a robust and very abrasion-proof soft shell double fabric that is both wind-repellent and breathable. The water-repellent treatment is PFC-free. The material’s elasticated properties allow you to move freely. An essential requirement for climbing and hiking in alpine terrain. The waistband of the shorts can be easily adjusted to ensure a perfect fit. The climbing harness-compatible pockets have zippers to make sure nothing gets lost. The Taiss are our most rugged shorts. Made for cliff walls and alpine terrain.
- Waistband adjustment for a perfect fit - can be adjusted from the outside
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Zippered leg pocket
- Mammut SOFtechTM: SOFtech combines the second and third clothing layer to offer good protection in many different weather situations. The abrasion-resistant materials are extra stretchy and breathable for good temperature regulation.
- Polygiene R Stay Fresh
- Insert 2: 83% Polyamide, 17% Spandex
- Main material: 93% Polyamide, 7% Spandex
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR)