Whether ski touring, mountaineering or hiking, this jacket has a single mission: to maximize warmth and minimize weight. The incredible warmth-to-weight ratio is owing to the combination of ultralight, abrasion-resistant ripstop nylon and goose down with 900 cuin fill power. Synthetic filling is cleverly placed in spots requiring extra reinforcement, keeping you warm even in damp conditions. Wear this versatile insulated jacket as a warm mid-layer or outer layer in cold, dry conditions. It packs down small and weighs almost nothing at all. So there’s no excuse – whenever you plan on heading into the mountains, never forget to pack the Taiss IN Hooded Jacket.
- 2 backpack and climbing-harness-compatible zipper pockets
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Elastic cuffs for clean fit
- YKK Vislon® 2-way zipper for smooth operation
- Hood with 1-point adjustment system
- Ultra-lightweight, water-repellent Toray ripstop material
- Combined filling made from 90g 90/10 goose down with 900 cuin fill power and 80g/m² ECOLoft Flex SR (shoulder, hood, forearm and sleeve areas)
- Filling: 90% White goose down, 10% White goose feather | Filling 2: 100% Polyester
- Insert: 100% Polyamide
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Main material: 100% Polyamide
Get 5% off
of a beanie, headband or cap
of your choice!
Place a jacket and a beanie in your cart and add the coupon code "5% BEANIE