The Eigerjoch IN Hybrid Vest from our Mammut Eiger Extreme collection. Performance-orientated insulated vest with stretch-fleece inserts for increased freedom of movement and breathability. The lining-free Polartec® Alpha® Direct insulating material offers heat retention without heat build-up. Practical: front pockets with cross-over access.
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Mammut High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- YKK Vislon® front zipper for smooth operation
- Partially elastic hem for a better fit
- Lining-free Polartec® Alpha® Direct offers heat retention without heat build-up
- Lightweight, vapor-permeable, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air outer material with Diamond Fuse technology for an ideal balance of weather protection, breathability and abrasion resistance
- Inserts on the side and back also made from high-quality Pontetorto® Merino Tecnowool® for optimum comfort and a perfect temperaturePertex® Quantum® Air: Pertex® Quantum Air was designed to increase air permeability, striking a balance between windproof rating and breathability.
- Polartec® Alpha®: Synthetic fabrics used in Polartec® Alpha® products are incredibly durable and strong. The open structure of the insulating material offers excellent vapor permeability and heat retention.
- Pontetorto® Tecnowool: Pontetorto® Tecnowool® combines the typical look of classic wool products with the properties of synthetic fibers. Synthetic fibers on the inside of the garment wick away moisture quickly to the outside.
- Responsible wool: to help ensure the welfare of sheep and the land they graze on, the wool in this product is sourced from farms exercising progressive land management practices with a holistic approach to animal welfare.
- Insert: 67% Polyester, 7% Spandex, 26% Wool
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Main material: 100% Polyamide
Get 5% off
of a beanie, headband or cap
of your choice!
Place a jacket and a beanie in your cart and add the coupon code "5% BEANIE