The Trekkinglite Summer is a lightweight down sleeping bag with super small pack size. It is ideal for trips in mild summer temperatures. The wrap-around zipper allows this sleeping bag to be quickly and easily converted into a blanket. With small, convenient inner pocket. Both shell and liner are PFC-free and only RDS certified down is used as filling.
- Wrap-around zipper allows use as blanket
- Ideal as an insulated liner in a sleeping bag
- Wide hood design fits a pillow perfectly
- The anti-snag stiffener ensures smooth operation of the zipper.
- The different shaped cord ends on the hood closure cord allow the user to easily feel and adjust the hood closure.
- The Square shape allows for wriggle room at the foot end.
- The drawcord hood prevents heat from escaping.
- Glow in the dark zipper puller
- Shell Fabric: 20 D recycled ripstop polyester | PFC free
- Liner: 30 D nylon | Oeko-Tex® 100 certified | PFC free
- Fill: min. 700 cuin/oz European 90/10 (EN-Standard) duck down | RDS certified | Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Climate neutral product
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
Get 5% off
of a sleeping liner
of your choice!
Place a sleeping bag and a sleeping liner in your cart and add the coupon code "5% LINER