The Comfort 0° sleeping bag is a spacious, highly versatile mummy sleeping bag that scores from early and mid-summer into autumn. The generous cut of the Comfort series at the shoulders, hips, legs and feet gives sufficient freedom of movement. The side arm zipper allows additional freedom of movement without having to leave the cozy warmth in the sleeping bag. The foot zipper transforms the Comfort into a full down comforter in an instant. The 3D foot box with 11 individually filled down chambers ensures warm feet. A puffy, adjustable draft collar keeps the warmth within the sleeping bag. The comfort hood with its wide cut feels non-constricting, but can be cinched tight when required. Clever tuck-stich seam technology ensures durability and optimal moisture protection. Both shell and liner fabrics are PFC-free and only RDS certified down is used for the filling. All Comfort sleeping bags can be paired with each other, with other EXPED models, as well as with most sleeping bags from other brands.
- BlanketZip - transforms into a down comforter
- side arm opening for full flexibility
- comfort hood with extra wide cut
- Shell Fabric: 20 D ripstop nylon | Oeko-Tex® 100 certified | PFC free
- Liner: 30 D nylon | Oeko-Tex® 100 certified | PFC free
- Fill: min. 700 cuin/oz European 90/10 (EN-Standard) Duck Down | RDS certified | Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Climate neutral product
- Warranty: 5 Years
Get 5% off
of a sleeping liner
of your choice!
Place a sleeping bag and a sleeping liner in your cart and add the coupon code "5% LINER