Maximum performance combined with minimum weight. The Aenergy Light hooded jacket is designed for mountaineering and ski touring all year round. Depending on the outside temperature and level of exertion, you can wear it as a base or mid layer. It is made from very lightweight Polartec® Power Grid™ material, which keeps you warm, is elasticated and has a waffle structure on the inside that efficiently wicks moisture to the outside. The hood is close-fitting thanks to an elasticated border and sits perfectly under a helmet. Flat seams reduce unpleasant pressure points and make the jacket feel very comfortable. The Aenergy Light Hooded Jacket: our lightest hooded mid-layer for ambitious mountain sports enthusiasts.
- Flatlock seams for extra elasticity
- Lightweight, highly elastic Polartec® Power Grid® fleece with high breathability, excellent moisture management and short drying time
- Elasticated border on hood for tight fit under climbing helmet
- Bonded chest pocket with zipper
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fleece uses a special knitting method to increase insulation and breathability while reducing fabric volume at the same time. The geometric patterns also improve compressibility.
- Insert: 83% Polyamide, 17% Spandex
- Main material: 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex