The first heating lobster gloves! The lobster design with the separate index finger gives you greater dexterity with the thumb. This makes gripping easier for skiers. Its waterproof membrane, Primaloft insulation and goat leather reinforcements will give you all the comfort you need to stay warm on the slopes!
These self-heating Lobster gloves keep your index finger free. This gives you greater grip and better dexterity with your thumb for all the demands of skiing.
These self-heating gloves have a waterproof outer membrane to keep your hands warm and dry. The Primaloft layer also provides very good insulation against the cold and extra breathability for your hands.
The lithium-ion batteries will give you up to 10 hours of warmth with 3 different levels of heating.
- Heated gloves: provide 360° warmth all around the fingers for even warmth distribution and the little lightweight batteries give you up to 10 hours of heat (mode 1). Batteries caracteristics : (3.7 V ; 3600mAh).
- 3 levels of heat: select the heat you need from the 3 levels of heat – adjust using the button on your glove.
- Dexterity: the index finger is separate from the other fingers, which gives you better dexterity and better grip, both of which are required when skiing. These gloves are designed with high-end materials to give you self-heating, breathable, robust and flexible lobster gloves.
- Leather inside: rugged goat leather palm and reinforcement on the thumb and index finger which make these gloves really sturdy.
- Waterproofness: 10K/10K waterproof membrane
- Drawstring: adjust the fit of your gloves and never lose them again thanks to the security leash
- Mask and nose wiper
- USB cable: comes with the gloves so you can recharge the batteries (mains plug not included)
In order to maximise the battery life, we recommend that you store them in a cool place (5°C to 20°C), after charging them halfway. When you store them, the batteries must not be connected to the glove or to the USB charger.