Sweat-inducing ascents, steep descents: We developed the Col Becchei Jacket especially for demanding ski tours in alpine terrain. In order to make this athletically cut ski touring jacket particularly lightweight, robust and elastic, we use Merino Naturetec Light as the main material: It provides excellent breathability and elasticity yet is still wind-resistant. Tasmanian merino wool on the inside offers plenty of comfort while naturally regulating the climate. In the front, technical inserts made of a special three-layer Warp Knit material with a windproof membrane protect against the weather yet remain breathable. And air pockets in the fabric provide optimum insulation. For the sake of the environment, the jacket is PFC-Free and climate-neutral.
The details have been tailored to demanding tours in alpine terrain: The close-fitting hood protects the head from the cold and fits easily under a helmet. Ventilation zippers under the arms cool during strenuous ascents, while elastic cuffs keep out drafts and snow. The pockets are backpack-optimized – for quick access. The Col Becchei Jacket is the ideal ski touring companion, even in demanding conditions.
- Windproof zones, otherwise wind- and water-resistant
- Elastic materials for great freedom of movement
- Self-adjusting hood: with an internal collar. Storm hood fits under any helmet.
- Windproof front: 3-layer warp knit material with windproof PU membrane
- Merino on skin
- Underarm zip vents: provide cooling during strenuous activity
- 2 front pockets: backpack compatible
- Elastic cuffs
- Ergonomic cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Protective Polyamide Shell
- Main material: 75% polyamide + 18% wool (OWP Merino) + 7% elastane
- Front inserts: 79% polyamide + 21% elastane
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Lining: 100% polyester
- The wool used in this product has been inspected for compliance with the Ortovox Wool Promise
- This product contains no environmentally harmful per- or polyfluorinated chemicals (PFCs)