Sweat-inducing ascents, steep descents – always protected: We developed the Col Becchei Shorts especially for demanding ski tours in alpine terrain. In order to make these ski touring shorts particularly lightweight, robust and elastic, we use Merino Naturetec Light as the main material: It provides excellent breathability and elasticity yet is still wind-resistant. In the front, technical inserts made of a special three-layer Warp Knit material with a windproof membrane protect against the weather yet remain breathable. And air pockets in the fabric provide lightweight insulation. For the sake of the environment, the shorts are PFC-Free and climate-neutral.
The shorts’ details have been tailored to ski touring: For example, a Dermizax®NX membrane has been used to make the back completely wind- and waterproof. The width-adjustable waistband with drawstring offers easy alterability, and its soft, merino-mix inserts provide increased comfort. Full-length side zippers allow the shorts to be quickly put on and taken off. The Col Becchei Shorts are the ideal ski touring companion, even in demanding conditions.
- Windproof front, waterproof back with Dermizax®NX
- Full-length side zipper
- Stretch inserts made of Schoeller® Naturetec Light
- Windproof front: 3-layer warp knit material with windproof PU membrane
- Elastic, adjustable waistband (elastic cord with stopper)
- Merino mesh inserts inside
- Side zipper openings (both sides)
- Back of shorts is waterproof thanks to Dermizax®NX
- Main material: 100% polyamide
- Inner: 100% polyester
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane (Toray Dermizax® NX)
- Inserts: 75% polyamide + 18% wool (OWP Merino) + 7% elastane
- This product contains no environmentally harmful per- or polyfluorinated chemicals (PFCs)
- The wool used in this product has been inspected for compliance with the Ortovox Wool Promise