Sweat-inducing ascents, steep descents: We developed the Col Becchei Pants especially for demanding ski tours in alpine terrain. In order to make these athletically cut ski touring pants particularly lightweight, robust and elastic, we use Merino Naturetec Light as the main material: It provides excellent breathability and elasticity yet is still wind-resistant. Tasmanian merino wool on the inside offers plenty of comfort while naturally regulating the climate.
The ski touring pants with waistband opening and zipper have an anatomically shaped knee area and the elastic material provides particularly excellent freedom of movement. The ankle cuffs are also elastic and ensure a gap-free fit. Small items such as a map can be stowed in the two hip pockets or the thigh pocket. Circumferential sharp-edge protection makes them robust and long-lasting. The Col Becchei Pants are the ideal ski touring companion, even in demanding conditions.
- Extremely breathable, wind- and water-resistant
- Elastic materials for great freedom of movement
- Elastic, adjustable Merino waistband (hook and loop fastener)
- Waistband opening with zipper
- 2 hip pockets, 1 thigh pocket
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Protected against sharp edges by Schoeller®
- Elastic adjustable ankle: Zipper + snaps
- Ergonomic cut for maximum freedom of movement
- Main material: 75% polyamide + 18% wool (OWP Merino) + 7% elastane
- This product contains no environmentally harmful per- or polyfluorinated chemicals (PFCs)
- The wool used in this product has been inspected for compliance with the Ortovox Wool Promise