Ambitious ski tourers will love the Merino Thermovent Hoody! The Hoody is made of 99% fine merino wool and scores highly thanks to its clever material structure: Thanks to the mesh structure in the torso and arm areas, this super-lightweight base layer wicks moisture away perfectly and provides ventilation. And the air pockets in the special structure make it particularly warm. Natural climate control: Merino wool is naturally temperature- and moisture-regulating. A small pack size and ideal weight-to-warmth ratio will delight all tourers who value comfort and low weight. The chest area is tight knit and therefore opaque. The hood is high-necked and close fitting. It therefore keeps the throat and neck comfortably warm when the hood is down.
Good to know: The flat knitting technique makes the Thermovent Hoody extra sustainable as no cutting waste is created during production. No more than is absolutely necessary has been knitted. The Merino Thermovent Hoody is an especially warm and functional companion for ski tourers who get cold quickly and who particularly value comfort and low weight.
- Incredibly warm
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio
- Sustainably produced using natural fibers
- Reinforced shoulder area
- Warm hood: closely contoured for the perfect fit and a warm neck.
- Back and underarm inserts: chunkier ribbed structure.
- Breathable mesh structure: in the arm and torso areas.
- Flat knitting technique: sustainable, with no cutting waste during production.
- Comfortable to wear
- The wool used in this product has been inspected for compliance with the Ortovox Wool Promise