The 150 Cool Mountain Face T-Shirt is ideal for long, intense spring ski tours thanks to its durable yarn and the naturally cooling effect of the TencelTM Lyocell fibers. Beta-Spun technology gives our shirt the required stability: This protective polyamide sheathing makes the fabric more scuff and tear resistant. Fine merino fibers simultaneously offer unique comfort and provide an optimum body climate, while the smooth surface of TencelTM fibers ensures great evaporative coolness when things get hot. With its sporty cut, cool colors and understated print, the 150 Cool Mountain Face T-Shirt always looks great too.
- Cooling effect and high wear comfort
- Super durable and long lasting
- Temperature- and moisture-regulating
- Beta-Spun Technologie By © Südwolle Group: fine polyamide filaments are spun around a core of merino and Tencel® fibers.
- Tencel™ lyocell: no harmful substances damage the environment or remain in the Tencel® fibers.
- Tencel® Eco-Balance: Fiber yield 10 times higher than that of cotton.
- Merino wool: sustainably produced – from happy sheep
- Material: 44% virgin wool (Merino) + 43% Lyocell (Tencel™) + 13% polyamide
- The wool used in this product has been inspected for compliance with the Ortovox Wool Promise