Our Berrino Pants for women are functional all-rounder for days of ski touring enjoyment when less is more. With its ribbed inner structure, Tasmanian merino wool ensures excellent insulation and feels pleasant on the skin. On the outside, the lightweight softshell pants offer scuff resistance and protection against wind and weather. Their athletic cut and elastic two-way stretch material mean they adapt to your every move. The softshell pants boast functional details such as adjustable ankle cuffs and abrasion-resistant Schoeller fabric in high-stress areas to protect against sharp edges – not to mention a clean, puristic look. Berrino Pants for women are tailored for a perfect fit and are reliable all-rounders for pure ski touring enjoyment.
- Ingenious material combinations
- Clear, functional design
- Optimum fit thanks to stretch inserts
- 2 hip pockets
- Sharp-edge protection
- Silicone coating on the inner seam
- Anatomically shaped knee area
- Adjustable ankels with zippers
- Adjustable waistband (elastic cord with stopper)
- Extremely high breathability
- Wind and water resistant (PFC free)
- Merino on skin
- Quick drying
- 2 way stretch material
- High scuff resistance
- Material: 79 % polyamide + 10 % elastane + 11 % wool (Merino)
Get 5% off of a belt (or suspenders) of your choice!
Place a pant and a belt or supenders in your cart and add the coupon code "5% BELT".