The Swisswool Piz Boè Vest is ideal for the discerning ski tourer who knows that less is more: less weight, less volume but more performance. The robust Pertex® Quantum shell makes the lightweight insulating vest extremely windproof and abrasion resistant, with the quilted outer fabric providing a stylish pixel look. A 60 g/m2 Swisswool® lining not only provides excellent insulation against the cold, the fibers also have a moisture-regulating function, absorbing up to 35% of their own weight in moisture. Thanks to its athletic cut and elastic Merino Naturetec Light in the back, the Swisswool Piz Boè Vest adapts to your every move, even in the most demanding terrain.
The tight-fitting, elastic hood and elastic waistband keep the wind and cold at bay even on freezing summits. The two generous front pockets provide additional space for essentials you may need to keep at hand, even if you have a backpack or belt. The Swisswool Piz Boè Vest is thus the ideal companion for demanding tours, where low weight and maximum performance are required.
- Less weight with increased insulation
- Excellent moisture regulation
- Maximum freedom of movement
- 1 Chest pocket: is backpack-compatible and provides space for your map.
- 2 front pockets
- Elastic hood
- Ergonomic cut
- Stretch inserts made of Merino Naturetec Light on back
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (60 g/ m²)
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- Highest-quality comfortable insulation fibers that can absorb up to 35 % of their own weight in moisture without feeling wet to the touch (better than synthetic fibers)
- Optimized pack size
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
- Outer: sustainable Pertex® Quantum material is made of recycled polyamide, and its tight weave makes it extremely windproof and abrasion resistant yet comfortably soft. It is also particularly lightweight with a small pack size.
- Padding: 88% virgin wool (Swisswool) + 12% polylactide. Swisswool is a sustainable wool of regional origin, it warms superbly even when wet, is easy to care for and offers a perfect microclimate.
- Lining: 100% polyamide (recycled)
- Inserts: 75% polyamide (recycled) + 18% wool (OWP-Merino) + 7% elastane
- This product contains no environmentally harmful per- or polyfluorinated chemicals (PFCs)