Fine merino wool and optimum comfort: The outer layer of the Merino Logo Knit Beanie is made from 100% recycled merino wool and boasts impressive temperature- and moisture-regulating properties. The natural product that is merino wool not only provides natural climate regulation, but also keeps your head warm and optimally regulates excess moisture. And the clever knitted construction ensures good ventilation during demanding ascents yet still provides sufficient insulation in cold, windy conditions. The Merino Logo Knit Beanie will have you ready for winter in the mountains, no matter whether you’re freeriding or on a ski tour.
- Particularly sustainable with recycled merino wool
- Soft and comfortable on the skin
- Made in Germany
- Outer: 100% recycled wool (OWP-Merino)
- Inner: 45% Tencel TM Modal + 43% virgin wool (OWP-Merino) + 12% polyamide
- Ortovox Wool Promise: Ortovox's commitment to fair wool: Ortovox's own wool standard ensures that their merino wool is sourced in an animal- and environmentally-friendly manner. Ortovox's friendly relationship with our farmers enables us to have full transparency throughout the value-added chain.