The Swisswool Piz Boè Jacket is ideal for the discerning ski tourer who knows that less is more: less weight, less volume but more performance. The robust Pertex® Quantum shell makes the lightweight insulating jacket extremely windproof and abrasion resistant, with the quilted outer fabric providing a stylish pixel look. A 60 g/m2 Swisswool® lining not only provides excellent insulation against the cold, the fibers also have a moisture-regulating function, absorbing up to 35% of their own weight in moisture. Thanks to its athletic cut and elastic Merino Naturetec Light inserts under the arms, the Swisswool Piz Boè Jacket adapts to your every move, even in the most demanding terrain.
The tight-fitting, elastic hood, elastic waistband and cuffs keep the wind and cold at bay on freezing summits. The two generous front pockets and breast pocket provide space for items you need to keep at hand, even if you have a backpack or belt. The Swisswool Piz Boè Jacket is therefore the ideal companion for demanding tours, where low weight and maximum performance are required.
- 1 Chest pocket, 2 Front pockets
- Elastic hood, elastic cuffs
- Ergonomic cut
- Stretch underarm inserts made of Merino Naturetec Light
- Ideal weight-to-insulation ratio (60 g/ m²)
- Produced and processed in an environmentally-friendly way
- Highest-quality comfortable insulation fibers that can absorb up to 35 % of their own weight in moisture without feeling wet to the touch (better than synthetic fibers)
- Sustainable raw material
- Optimized pack size
- Warm even when wet (better than down)
- Naturetec light: Elastic and breathable
- PFC free