The Alto TR1 Plus semi-freestanding tent provides maximum liveability for the solo backpacker who is active right to the ends of shoulder seasons. Vertical walls, a tall, oversized door and the same functional details as the standard Alto combine with materials that will keep you warm and dry in windier and wetter conditions. Whenever you camp, you’ll have more usable space, better ventilation and more versatility than any other ultra-lightweight tent – because ‘going solo’ shouldn’t feel like ‘solitary confinement’.
- Made for 3+ Seasons with a fabric inner tent which keeps out cold drafts. Plus a higher-specification waterproof floor, suitable for the wetter ground conditions.
- Tension Ridge raises the tent’s shape upwards for more usable head-and-shoulder space and creates a truly higher doors for easier entry and more vestibule storage.
- Colour-coded ultra-strong lightweight DAC NSL poleset and quick connect pole feet make for easy setup.
- Made for longevity and to be waterproof by using premium materials including DAC poles, YKK zippers, 7-series aluminium hardware and seam-taped PeU-coated rainfly.
- FairShare storage system: tent packs into 3 stuff sacks to split the load. After set-up, stuff sacks transform into gear storage pockets.
- Lightbar: add a headlamp and secure the tent pole storage sack to the apex of the tent for soft even illumination.
- Rainfly can be setup first for a dry setup and takedown.
- Includes 9 Ground Control Light Tent Pegs and 4 removable Ground Control Guy Lines with custom attachment toggles.
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Sea to Summit footprint - sold separately.
- Design type: Semi Freestanding
- Fabric - Canopy: 20-denier polyester mesh
- Fabric - Floor: 20-denier ripstop nylon
- Fabric - Rain Fly: 15-denier ripstop nylon
Get 5% off
of a camping chair
of your choice!
Place a tent and a camping chair in your cart and add the coupon code "5% CHAIR