Windproof, light as a feather and with all the benefits of the finest merino wool: The Windbreaker Jacket for men belongs in every backpack, whether you’re mountaineering or climbing. The special feature of this lightweight windbreaker is a unique material mix containing 55% merino wool fibers, which are temperature- and moisture-regulating and comfortable on the skin. Nevertheless, the Windbreaker Jacket for men provides reliable protection against wind and weather in the mountains. The additional DWR layer, which is PFC-free in the interest of sustainability, protects from light precipitation.
True minimalists wish to reduce weight but not function – that’s why our hoods, elastic cuffs and waistbands are all pre-adjusted. The jacket can be fully packed away into its practical breast pocket with an extra loop, and then attached to a belt, belt loop or backpack. The Merino Windbreaker Jacket for men has a streamlined design for true minimalists who want reduced weight and maximum function. It is a reliable, protective allrounder and light enough to carry with you wherever, whenever.
- Extremely Lightweight: Light weight (59 g/m²) with a minimal pack size
- A unique material mix with merino wool
- Self-adjusting hood
- 1 stow pocket
- Can be stored in your chest pocket
- Elastic waist, elastic cuffs
- Longer cut on back of hand
- Regular Fit
- High Breathability
- More durable: Durable material mix (min. 120,000 abrasion cycles in the Martindale test)
- Water-resistant thanks to DWR treatment (PFC free)
- Main Material: 55% wool (Merino) + 45 % polyamide