On alpine adventures our equipment must be lightweight but also warm and functional. The Fleece Light Grid line is thus the ideal companion in the mountains and provides insulation, ventilation and comfort combined with light weight and a small pack size. Thanks to the channel structure on the inside, the Fleece Light Grid Hooded Jacket is particularly light and offers plenty of insulation in chilly temperatures. The fine Tasmanian merino wool lining is very comfortable and will regulate moisture and temperature.
The ergonomic cut of the Fleece Light Grid Hooded Jacket offers optimum freedom of movement in the mountains, while the single-layer hood provides protection against the wind and is thin enough to fit under a helmet. Thumb loops help you keep comfortably warm when things get chilly. Thanks to the small topo pocket on the chest, the right route is always close at hand. The full-length zipper makes the hoody quick and easy to put on and take off, even if you’re wearing a helmet.
- Lightweight, warm and comfortable
- Excellent stretchability
- Protective hood: single-layer construction fits under a helmet
- Channel structure on the inside: Ensures light weight and optimum insulation
- 1 breast pocket: inconspicuous, with the right way always close at hand
- Thumb loops
- High durability and robustness
- Extremely lightweight: with a minimal pack size for demanding tours
- Merino on skin | Comfortable to wear
- Material: 72% polyester + 22% wool (OWP Merino) + 6% polyamide
- The wool used in this product has been inspected for compliance with the Ortovox Wool Promise