Ortovox's 185 Rock'n'wool Long Sleeve is extra soft and keeps you warm when the weather gets cold and the going gets tough thanks to its fine merino wool. Freeriding starts with the first layer of clothing, as this layer is crucial for functionality. The longsleeve is made of 100% fine merino wool with a fineness of 19 microns. It feels comfortable on the skin and ensures an optimum climate thanks to its temperature and moisture-regulating qualities. This classic also scores with its fresh new look: The split, asymmetrical design and bright colors with multi-colored twisted yarn reflect the multi-faceted nature of your winter adventures. The 185 Rock'n'wool Long Sleeve is a must-have on the mountain!
- Extremely soft thanks to its 19-micron wool fibers
- Moisture and temperature regulating, odor neutralizing
- Fine 19 Micron fiber diameter
- Fine merino wool, 185 g/m²
- Itch-free and comfortable to wear
- Tasmanian Merino: Ortovox's sustainable Merino Wool comes from monitored, ethical sheep farms. It is comfortably soft, easy to care for, and provides an optimum body climate thanks to its moisture- and temperature-regulating properties.
- The wool used in this product has been inspected for compliance with the Ortovox Wool Promise