Ultra lightweight and compact sleeping mat featuring recycled 20 D ripstop face fabric, and certified carbon neutral by myclimate. Perfect for human powered adventures including backpacking, thru-hiking, bikepacking and alpinism. Synmat technology™: 60 g/m2 Texpedloft insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat. 7 cm thick air cushion with Exped cradle comfort design: air chambers run head to toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night's sleep and giving maximum durability.
- Synmat Technology™ - 60 g/m2 Texpedloft insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat.
- Recycled Materials - recycled 20 D ripstop polyester is 3x stronger and uses less carbon, energy and water.
- Flatvalve - pioneered by Exped. Industry-leading durability, reliability and intuitive performance.
- Comfort Cradle - air chambers run head-to-toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night’s sleep and increased durability. Exped's comfort cradle side rails center and secure the sleeper on the mat.
- Schnozzel Pumpbag Included - rapid, moisture-free mat inflation: lung-power not required!
- Carbon Neutral - Exped measures, reduces and fully offsets CO2 from manufacturing and shipping this product.
- Temperature: -5° C
- Material: Recycled 20 D ripstop polyester, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Insulation: 60 g/m2 Texpedloft microfiber, bluesign® certified