The Ultra 0° is a feather-light and compact summer sleeping bag. The perfect companion for those who require a fully featured sleeping bag even in warmer sleeping conditions. The filling of finest, RDS-certified goose down with 850+ cuin fill power gives it an excellent, uniform thermal performance. The circumferential, I-beam down baffles allow the down to be shifted as needed, adapting the sleeping bag to the given outside temperature and the sleeping mat being used.
However, the focus of the Ultra series is not only on the filling, Exped also employs only the finest of the finest when it comes to manufacturing. Pertex Quantum is applied as the shell fabric, which is made entirely of recycled polyamide. Components such as the zipper and webbing are made of recycled PET bottles. The Ultra sleeping bag features the intricately designed, comfortable 3D triangle footbox, and the zipper flap prevents unpleasant cold spots. The adjustable elliptical draft collar nestles around the neck, minimizing draft and heat loss.
- Lightest construction with recycled Pertex Quantum
- Downshift function for enhanced heat distribution
- Extremely light, very small pack size with passive draft collar
- Shell Fabric: 10 D recycled ripstop nylon; bluesign® certified; PFC free
- Liner: 10 D recycled ripstop nylon: bluesign® certified; Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Fill: 850+ cuin/oz premium european 90/10 (EN-Standard) goose down; RDS certified; Oeko-Tex® 100 certified