Durable, extra-warm mats for demanding adventures, including extended outings in alpine and polar regions, rugged paddling trips and overlanding. Synmat Technology™: 160 g/m2 Texpedloft insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat. 7 cm thick air cushion with Exped cradle comfort design: air chambers run head to toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night's sleep and giving maximum durability.
- Synmat Technology™ - 160 g/m2 Texpedloft microfiber insulation welded to the top and bottom of the air chambers ensures maximum warmth over the lifetime of the mat.
- Recycled Materials - recycled 75 D / 170 D brushed polyester face fabric keeps plastic out of landfills and uses less water, energy and carbon to produce.
- Flatvalve - pioneered by Exped. Industry-leading durability, reliability and intuitive performance.
- Comfort Cradle - air chambers run head-to-toe, fully supporting the body for an unrivaled night’s sleep and increased durability. Exped's comfort cradle side rails center and secure the sleeper on the mat.
- Schnozzel Pumpbag Included - rapid, moisture-free mat inflation: lung-power not required!
- Carbon Neutral - Exped measures, reduces and fully offsets CO2 from manufacturing and shipping this product. Product myclimate.org/01-20-799878
- Temperature: -20° C
- Material: 75 D / 170 D recycled polyester, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Insulation: 160 g/m2 Texpedloft microfiber, bluesign® certified