Born out of the need for River and Pack guides to reduce weight of their conventional cast iron cookware, GSI Outdoors introduces the GUIDECAST product line to provide the best lightweight cast iron cookware on the market. The superior craftsmanship of the products in this line will last for years if not generations and combined with the weight and material savings, results in a smaller carbon footprint helping to reduce our impact on our ecosystem for generations to come. Gourmet, lightweight cast-iron Dutch oven is 25-40% lighter than conventional cast iron Dutch ovens, while offering uncompromising cooking performance. Polished interior and exterior bottoms perform on all cooking surfaces, from a campfire to an induction stove. 25-40% lighter than conventional cast ironware without sacrificing performance
- 7qt Dutch Oven weighs 5.4 kg; included trivet weighs 136 g
- Corrosion-resistant finish
- Convenient handles for easy lifting and hanging your chef tools
- Polished bottom is suitable to cook on a stove, induction stove, in the oven, or over a campfire.
- Includes stand
- Simply hand wash with warm water and salt. Let dry thoroughly before next use