The Waterbloc Pro -5° is the lightest, weather proof down sleeping bag on the market. It is perfect for use in humid areas in cooler temperatures from spring to fall. Thanks to the newly patented Stealth™ technology, the Waterbloc Pro provides an excellent sleeping experience in all weather conditions. The welded seams keep moisture out. The small pack size and discreet color also make it the perfect companion for bushcraft use, survival specialists and micro-adventures with a tarp as shelter. This allows nights in the open with out a bivybag.
The Waterbloc Pro features an ergonomic fit for enhanced insulating performance as well as a proportional differential cut. The 3D foot box with 11 individually filled down chambers ensures warm feet. A puffy draft collar retains warmth within the sleeping bag. Only RDS certified down is used in the Waterbloc Pro. All EXPED refrains from using environmentally damaging hydrophobic down treatments. All Exped sleeping bags in our Trekking, Basecamp and Expedition series can be paired with each other, with other EXPED models, as well as with most sleeping bags from other brands. Included with the sleeping bag is the waterproof stuffsack and the "Storage Duffel" as a storage bag.
- Unique seam-welding technology keeps moisture out
- Ergonomic fit provides efficient insulation performance
- Water-repellent, vapor permeable Pertex Quantum Pro shell fabric
- Designed to cradle the feet in uncompressed insulation, this unique footbox eliminates cold spots. Internal baffles form a multi-faceted array of down chambers for extremely efficient heat conservation in this critical area.
- The thick draft tube backing the zipper provides excellent heat retention. The anti-snag stiffener ensures smooth operation of the zipper.
- The puffy draft collar prevents heat loss for cozy next to body warmth.
- Glow in the dark zipper puller
- Shell Fabric: 20 D Pertex Quantum Pro ripstop nylon | 1'000 mm water column | MVTR 7'000 g/m2 | bluesign® certified | DWR | PFC free
- Liner: 15 D ripstop nylon | bluesign® certified | PFC free
- Fill: RDS certified | Oeko-Tex® 100 certified | min. 800 cuin/oz Polish 90/10 (US-Standard) goose down
- Climate neutral product
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS)