Making something good even better is indeed one of the biggest challenges ever. Proving this is truly possible is the super-comfy low-cut hiker Renegade GTX Lo. Newly reengineered, this low-cut model isn’t just a job done halfway. Proof for that is the grippy Vibram® Renevo Sole and the robust nubuck leather with a waterproof GORE-TEX membrane. Too, the re-optimised cushioning turns this marvel of fit into your perfect companion for everyday wear or easy hikes.
- Gore-Tex Lining: Guaranteed weather protection, even in pouring rain and heavy snow: The innovative Gore-Tex technology delivers optimal waterproof protection and breathability.
- Vibram®: For many years now, Vibram® has been the market leader for anti-slip and durable shoe soles. The hallmark qualities of Vibram® soles include the exceptional support they provide on the widest types of terrain and the optimal abrasion resistance created by the rubber mixture.
- Support Frame: In the form of the Lowa Monowrap® frame, the midsole supports the foot in those places that are subject to great stress. The sole design is only slightly raised.
- DynaPU®: The midsole is the heart of rolling properties and shoe cushioning. It is usually made from a foamed plastic. Lowa has exclusively developed a special polyurethane (PU) foam material that meets all cushioning, comfort and durability criteria: Lowa DynaPU®. The special feature: The material is extremely stable. It retains its stability and substance even when it is pressed together 1,000 times. As a result, the finished shoes will maintain their optimal cushioning ability even after you have walked many kilometres in them.
- Double Injection: To provide optimal cushioning and improve comfort, the sole of the shoe is attached to the upper in a complex injection-moulding process meaning the upper shoe is placed in a specially-designed mould. The form is filled with several layers of a PU foamed material. This creates the sole and directly joins it to the upper.
- Soft Stabilizer: To stabilise the soles of directly sprayed Lowa footwear, a soft nylon joint-stabilising element has been integrated into the sole. As a result, the boots are perfect for everyday outdoor use.