The Renegade GTX Mid – the multitalented footwear that has gained a cult status. Even after two decades of proven use, this classic version of multifunctional boots still has a fresh look and offers the very best in walking and wearing comfort. The stable upper and sole design provides good stability and support, features that make it the perfect choice for a huge number of uses. No matter whether you need footwear for your active everyday life or for spontaneous hikes on groomed trails – the Renegade GTX Mid is your perfect companion.
- Gore-Tex Lining: Guaranteed weather protection, even in pouring rain and heavy snow: The innovative Gore-Tex technology delivers optimal waterproof protection and breathability.
- Vibram®: For many years now, Vibram® has been the market leader for anti-slip and durable shoe soles. The hallmark qualities of Vibram® soles include the exceptional support they provide on the widest types of terrain and the optimal abrasion resistance created by the rubber mixture.
- Moderately Stiff: Footwear labelled “moderately stiff” provides a good combination of optimal support for the foot’s musculature and pleasant rolling properties.
- Support Frame: In the form of the Lowa Monowrap® frame, the midsole supports the foot in those places that are subject to great stress. The sole design is only slightly raised.
- Double Injection: To provide optimal cushioning and improve comfort, the sole of the shoe is attached to the upper in a complex injection-moulding process meaning the upper shoe is placed in a specially-designed mould. The form is filled with several layers of a PU foamed material. This creates the sole and directly joins it to the upper.
- Hard Stabilizer: To stabilise the soles of directly sprayed Lowa footwear, a firm nylon joint-stabilising element has been integrated into the sole. As a result, the boots are perfect for more challenging outdoor uses.