Ultra-light and technical, our Spark™ Series bags are designed to keep you as warm as possible while minimising packed weight and size.
- Contoured mummy shape for efficient insulation
- Ideal for mid-summer fast hikes or adventure racing
- Doubles as a liner to significantly boost the warmth of a second bag
- 850+ Loft: 850+ Fill Power indicates that 1 oz of down will re-expand to over 850 cubic inches after compression. Higher loft means that less down can be used to achieve the same temperature rating – important for performance sleeping bags. The loft and down quality/composition are independently tested by the International Down and Feather Laboratory (IDFL) – a copy of the certification is supplied with every Sea to Summit sleeping bag.
- ULTRA-DRY Down™ is a permanent nano-level water repellent polymer treatment applied to our down which protects it from external moisture and condensation from inside the bag virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down.
Specifications (Regular | Long)
- Recommended User Height: up to 183 cm | up to 198 cm
- Packed dimensions: ø9.5 x 18 cm | ø9.5 x 20 cm
- Volume Compressed: 0.9 L | 1.3 L
- Weight: 225 gr | 260 gr
- Fill Weight : 100 gr | 115 gr
- Internal Chest Circumference: 150 cm | 158 cm
- Internal Hip Circumference: 130 cm | 138 cm
- Internal Foot Circumference: 88 cm | 94 cm
- Comfort temperature: 14°C
- Limit temperature: 10°C
- Extreme temperature: -2°C