If you are new to outdoor recreation, or you only camp occasionally, the Trailhead synthetic mummy sleeping bag is a great value option. However, that doesn't mean we've cut corners on comfort and versatility. Like all Sea to Summit synthetic mummy sleeping bags, the Trailhead utilizes WaveLoft construction to allow the insulation to expand out into air-trapping curves for maximum warmth. As the temperature rises, the full-length zipper (which curves around through the foot box) allows you to sequentially increase ventilation to the point where the mummy sleeping bag can be opened flat and used as a quilt. The tapered-rectangular mummy cut of the Trailhead gives you plenty of room to move, regardless of your sleeping position.
- WaveLoft construction for improved air-trapping for maximum warmth
- Quality DWR-treated nylon shell material helps repel external moisture
- Comfortable 20D nylon liner fabric
- Full-length YKK® #5 main side zip extends through the foot box zip for increased ventilation and allows the bag to be used as a comforter
- Oversized draft tubes over the zippers to seal in warmth
- Includes stuff sack
- Best use: Backpacking, Travel, Camping
- Comes with: Stuff Sack
- Insulation: Polyester (using WaveLoft construction)
- Shell fabric: 30D nylon treated with DWR
- Zip options: Full length left side zipper with two sliders. Unzip fully to use as a quilt or comforter
Get 5% off
of a sleeping liner
of your choice!
Place a sleeping bag and a sleeping liner in your cart and add the coupon code "5% LINER