The Flame™ Series spans everything from an ultralight liner to an expedition weight mid-winter bag. While the end usage is very different, they reflect a design ethos of matching weather conditions to the lightest bag possible.
- Women’s specific contoured mummy shape for efficient insulation
- Ideal for mid-summer fast hikes or adventure racing
- Doubles as a liner to significantly boost the warmth of a second bag
- All our women’s specific bags are optimised for a typical woman’s physiology, with a shape that’s narrower in the shoulders and wider from the knee to hip.
- 850+ Loft: 850+ Fill Power indicates that 1 oz of down will re-expand to over 850 cubic inches after compression. Higher loft means that less down can be used to achieve the same temperature rating – important for performance sleeping bags. The loft and down quality/composition are independently tested by the International Down and Feather Laboratory (IDFL) – a copy of the certification is supplied with every Sea to Summit sleeping bag.
- ULTRA-DRY Down™ is a permanent nano-level water repellent polymer treatment applied to our down which protects it from external moisture and condensation from inside the bag virtually eliminating the negative effects moisture has on down.
Specifications (Regular | Long)
- Recommended User Height: up to 170 cm | up to 183 cm
- Packed dimensions: ø9.5 x 16 cm | ø9.5 x 18 cm
- Volume Compressed: 0.7 L | 1.1 L
- Weight: 215 gr | 250 gr
- Fill Weight: 100 gr | 115 gr
- Internal Chest Circumference: 146 cm | 152 cm
- Internal Hip Circumference: 136 cm | 142 cm
- Internal Foot Circumference: 88 cm | 94 cm
- Comfort temperature: 13 °C
- Limit temperature: 9°C
- Extreme temperature: -4°C