You find your true adventures away from the madding crowd: hard-won powder slopes that money cannot buy. You want to go your own way – just like the black sheep, whose tracks we picked up!
That’s precisely why our 2L Swisswool Black line is the right choice for you. Following close on the heels of our 2L Andermatt Jacket is the 2L Andermatt Pants, in which we also combine the rare black wool with the protective and highly-breathable Toray Dermizax® NX membrane (up to 42,000 g/m²/24 h). Our 2-layer pants for women are aimed at freeriders who dare to go their own way.
- Weight: 612 g
- Fit: Loose fit
- Material: Outer: 100 % polyamide, Membrane: 100 % polyurethane (Toray Dermizax® NX), Padding: 88 % virgin wool (Swisswool) + 12 % polylactide
- Area of Usage: freeride
- Waterproof - min. 20.000 mm
- Nonporous PU membrane - long lasting and easy to care for
- 2 way stretch material
- Sustainable raw material from black sheep
- Made in Europe
- Up to 42.000 g / m² / 24 h
- Windproof - min. 20.000 mm
- Can absorb and release large quantities of moisture (better than synthetic fibers)