The cleverly designed 230 Competition Short Sleeve for men helps you reach your full potential on ski tours, even on extremely cold days.
- Body mapping: different material strengths at different areas of the body
- Produced using a seamless circular knitting technique
- Extremely breathable, quick drying and very durable
Introducing a new look for all ski touring sheep with the revamped 230 Competition Short Sleeve for men – designed for high-performance sports on extremely cold days.
The 230 Competition line is produced using a seamless circular knitting process to place different material strengths at different areas of the body. The basic ribbed structure is made from 190 g/m² Merino, giving the functional pullover elasticity for maximum freedom of movement. A particularly breathable mesh structure provides optimum air circulation in the areas where the most heat is generated, while 240 g/m² wool warms areas that are sensitive to the cold, such as the kidney area. This body mapping principle allows for a close fit while providing maximum ventilation. This functional pullover is also quick drying and very durable.
- Weight: 154 g
- Fit: Athletic fit
- Material: 80 % virgin wool (Merino) + 17 % polyamide + 3 % elastane
- Area of Usage: High Alpine, Skitour, Freeride